What is a Build-out?

Many offices and retail buildings start out with tenant spaces, consisting of four walls and a door. The idea is that the spaces will be finished to meet the specific needs of each tenant. The process of finishing this raw space is known as the "Build-Out."

What is a Tenant Improvement Allowance?

We work with the commercial realtor/brokers that represent tenants for Tenant Improvement Allowance (TIA). A TIA is a certain amount of money (fixed amount or an amount per square foot) that the landlord gives you to make improvements.

Make your office yours with ACS

ACS has provided interior build-out architecture for many office and retail chains across the U.S. We will work with you through your needs and wishes for your business, discuss your budget and how to best optimize the commercial space for your business.

Ready to Get Started?